Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
Chloé fragrance / Bare Minerals foundation / Cutting Fruit Set Wooden Play Food / Tazo Tea and Teapot Gift Sets / Pinwheel Plush Gloves / Smart Gear Auto Safety Tire Gauge / Pick Punch The Original Guitar Pick Punch / Ethical Pet Spot Sneak A Treat Shuffle Bone Pet Toy IQ Puzzle / The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements Of The Perfect Shave® Starter Kit -…
When gifting, I always have a rule that the item purchased has to be either useful or something that relates to their hobbies/interests. Hope it helps!!!
1. Chloé mini travel gift set is one for the beauty lovers, girly girls and for travelers. Think it is such a classic scent for any lady of any age.
2. bareMinerals Collector's edition deluxe foundation is for those who have this as their holy grail foundation (aka like ME!). Been a user ever since I received a sample at Sephora and have gone through jars of these.
3. Melissa and Doug Cutting Fruit Set is a great educational product for little kids. So adorable!
4. Tazo Tea and teapot gift set is great for anyone since there are benefits in drinking tea and the design of the teapot is just so simple/nice.
5. Gloves are always useful and a easy gift to get if you are in a bind.
6. Have a car enthusiast? Give them a smart gear auto safety tire gauge. With this in hand, they can gauge their tires and make sure they are inflated. Comes with flashlight and other tools!
7. Musicians- guitar players? Guitar pick punch is quirky and thoughtful since when you lose a pick, you'd have to buy one but with this, anything could essentially become one! Customization at its' best.
8. Pet lovers would love this! It keeps the dog entertained while you are possibly cooking or just don't want to be bothered and gives them mental stimulation.
9. For the men in your lives with stubble. Gives them some pampered that they deserve too after what they do for us. It is only proper to do the same for them.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!